Friday, April 23, 2010

I have depended on You since before I was born, from my mother’s womb You have been my God.

I have depended on you since before I was born,
from my mother’s womb you have been my God.

But my soul will be alive to him,
and my seed shall serve him.
They shall tell of the Lord to the next generation,
they shall proclaim his righteousness to a people yet to be born.
“Hear what the Lord has done!”

All baptised in Christ, you have all clothed yourselves in Christ, and there are no more distinctions between Jew and Greek, slave and free, male and female, but all of you are one in Christ Jesus.
The disciples rejoiced, alleluia,
– when they saw the Lord, alleluia.

Lord Jesus Christ, at this sixth hour darkness covered the whole earth
and you ascended the Cross, innocent, for our redemption.
Give us the light that will make us worthy to come at last to eternal life.
You live and reign for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment